University of Brighton Academies Trust is a multi-academy trust (MAT) comprised of 15 infant, primary and secondary academies in Sussex that support each other – and our 7,500 pupils – to excel.
We value excellence, innovation and integrity. We believe that education transforms lives. Enriched by the contribution of our sponsor, the University of Brighton, we want to ensure that our pupils are inspired to meet their potential and develop a life-long love of learning.
The Payroll Team are looking to appoint a Payroll Administrator to join our small and friendly team on a permanent basis.
The vacancy is open to candidates who have:
- Strong administrative experience, preferably in a payroll setting
- Excellent customer service
- Experience of using a variety of Microsoft applications
- Proficient organisation and accuracy skills with an attention to detail
- A good team ethic but able to work on own initiative
The role will include:
- Supporting the team with administration processes
- Data input processing and filing
- Dealing with internal and external enquiries through emails and post
- General office administration
For further information please view the job description and person specification below.
To arrange a visit to our office, or to have an informal discussion about the role, please contact the HR Department on 01424 711925 or email email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 16th June 2019
Thank you for your interest.
University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.