Do you have a passion for Maths and the tenacity to drive and improve outcomes for students?
The Burgess Hill Academy requires a Teacher of Maths to join our enthusiastic team. We particularly welcome applications from newly qualified teachers (NQTs).
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a drive for excellence and a desire to be outstanding!
- Is highly organised, motivated and driven to succeed
- Is a specialist in Maths and committed to the progress of ALL students
- Is a team member who will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the progress of students
- Has enthusiasm, presence and authority who can deliver consistently
As an employee of University of Brighton Academies Trust, we can offer you:
- A settled and experienced Maths team with a proven track record of achieving good results.
- The opportunity to develop and grow your career within the Trust thorough our commitment to your continued professional development.
- A strong and supportive leadership team, dedicated to the development of staff and students
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, covering a range of health and welfare benefits
- Access to our employee discount programme, My Academy Rewards
Please do have a look at the job description and person specification for more information about the role.
If you would like to arrange a visit to the academy, please contact Elaine Setterfield on email@example.com
The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the closing date.
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.