At Churchwood Primary Academy our Early Years Village is seeking a passionate, positive team member to work within our Nursery setting. We require a practitioner who:
- Is experienced and energetic about providing high quality care and education in the Early Years;
- Holds a Level 3 Qualification in Early Years Childcare or relevant equivalent
- Have suitable Mathematics and English qualifications - either functional skills at level 2 or a GCSE qualification to at least Grade C (Grade 4)
- An experience of working with children with speech, language and communication needs or a willingness to train and be a champion
- Have sound ICT skills; with an experience of or a willingness to undertake training on Communicate in Print ICT package.
- Can work as part of a team that plans for and delivers the EYFS for children aged 2-5 years, by tuning into their individual needs and next steps;
- Is enthusiastic about delivering an inspirational indoor and outdoor learning environment to meet the needs of all the children in the setting;
- Has experience and knowledge of maintaining care routines and making strong partnerships with parents and carers;
- Is willing to deputise whilst the Nursery Teacher has non-contact time
If you are seeking a new challenge or progression in your career and this post excites you, we look forward to hearing from you!
Experience and qualifications relating to the Early Years Foundation Stage and a good level of qualifications in terms of English, Mathematics and ICT are essential.
We are a high performing team at Churchwood and can offer you excellent CPD opportunities, a supportive team with a clear vision and engaging children who will inspire you every day.
Visits to the academy are welcomed by arrangement. Please contact Miss Earwaker at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Applicants will be required to complete all necessary written work involved in this position. Employment will be subject to satisfactory Enhanced DBS clearances including the Disqualification under the Childcare Act. We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Closing date for applications: 15th July 2019
Candidates wishing to visit the academy – and/or have an informal chat before deciding whether or not to apply are also very welcome to do so. Visits/conversations can be organised by calling or emailing Michelle Earwaker, Academy Administrator on 01424 852326 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest.