Working pattern: Term time + 1 Week, 37 hours per week
Actual starting salary (calculated pro rata): £17,433 + pay award pending
Salaries are paid in 12 equal monthly instalments
Can you support our busy Reprographics Team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen at The St Leonards Academy for a Reprographics Assistant.
Your role will include:
- Being responsible for all reprographics work for the whole academy, including binding, laminating and hole punching
- Preparing all documents for reproduction; word processing, posters, certificates, notices etc
- Keeping the print machines in good working order, ordering consumables, paper etc
- Liaising with suppliers for print machine maintenance
- Keeping records of reprographics works and charging to departmental budgets as appropriate
In return for your skills and experience, we can offer you:
- Family friendly policies that are designed to support you with a work-life balance, wellbeing and the financial aspects of life
- Excellent facilities and resources for staff and students
- A calm, positive and innovative learning environment
- Automatic annual pay progression
- Generous public sector pension scheme
- Flexible working opportunities from day 1
- Discounts on retail & travel
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Charity giving
- High quality continuous professional development and support for your career progression including: An annual personal development day, job-related apprenticeships to enhance your skillset, open access online training courses and Scholarships run in collaboration with the University of Brighton.
And when the time is right for you to take the next step in your career, we can help you to find the right opportunity in one of our 15 schools. Work with us - Brighton Academies Trust
About The St Leonards Academy - Ofsted grade: Good (2017)
The St Leonards Academy is a secondary school for 11 to 16-year olds in St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex. We have a clear vision of what creates successful learners and how to implement it. Our pupils are enthusiastic about learning and take pride in themselves. Our school values of potential, respect, integrity, determination and excellence run through everything we do. We offer 300 student places each year and have a total capacity of 1500. We also host a special facility for up to 20 young people with physical disabilities and severe autism. Visit us: Home - The St Leonards Academy
About the University of Brighton Academies Trust
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is the fifth largest multi-academy trust in the south east, with 15 infant, primary and secondary schools all graded by Ofsted as Good or Outstanding. We educate 7,700 children aged 3 months to 16 years and employ 1,200 staff across East and West Sussex.
Excellence, innovation and integrity are the values that guide us. We work collaboratively to help our pupils and everyone connected with our academies achieve excellence. By working together, sharing insights and best practice our schools support each other to improve. Read more about our vision and values.
The University of Brighton is our sponsor. We work closely with the University’s School of Education: in 2019 it was judged as Outstanding by Ofsted for all Initial Teacher Training and was awarded the Student Union’s school of the year.
Find out more
Download the job description and person specification, and candidate pack for more information about this opportunity.
To arrange a visit or to have an informal discussion about this role please contact Gail Ferguson, Academy Administration Manager on email@example.com
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from all members of the community. The Trust is proud to be part of the government’s Disability Confident scheme which underpins our staff recruitment practices.
Closing date: 21 August 2022
Interview date: TBC
Proposed start date: 1 September 2022