Teacher of Science - MPS/UPS
The Hastings Academy opened on 1st September 2011 and achieved a 'Good' Ofsted inspection in February 2018. Our mission is to create a culture of innovation and excellence that unlocks the potential of every student. We are committed to providing outstanding learning experiences for all our students to enable them to develop as confident, independent individuals.
The Hastings Academy require an experienced teacher to join our enthusiastic Science team who can contribute to raising standards in the classroom from KS3 to KS4.
We are looking for:
- a specialist committed to the progress of ALL students in Science
- someone with enthusiasm, presence and authority who can deliver consistently good or better lessons
- a team member who will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the progress of students
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to work within an Academy recently classified as ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- a calm, positive and innovative learning environment
- excellent facilities and resources for staff and students
- excellent professional development opportunities
Visits to the academy are warmly encouraged. To arrange a visit or to have an informal discussion about this role then please contact Harriet Catt, PA to Principal on 01424 711950. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the closing date or close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.