Hollington Primary Academy is seeking to appoint a Qualified Nursery Practitioner to work within our Nursery.
Hollington Primary Academy is part of the University of Brighton Academies Trust and our mission is to become an outstanding academy where we 'Think Big' to aspire for excellence.
Within a culture of high expectations, mutual respect and shared learning, all members of our academy share in celebrating and taking pride in their successes and are supported to take the next step on their journey. Our Nursery is an integral part of the academy as we believe the high quality early opportunities offered in Nursery have a hugely positive impact on the pupil's later development.
Expectations of the role:
- To assist and support the Nursery supervisor and Nursery Staff with all aspects of Nursery activities, including supervising and taking care of children.
The successful candidate will:
- Be highly motivated, with an ability to demonstrate excellent Nursery Practice
- Be committed to raising standards and ensuring children achieve their best
- Enjoy being part of a team and have a positive attitude
- Have a genuine passion to make a difference and belief in the potential of every child
- Understand the importance of forming positive relationships with children and families.
Visits to the academy and/or an informal chat can be arranged by calling or e-mailing Mrs. A. Saxby, Early Years Foundation Stage Leader:
Telephone: (01424) 851783