Silverdale Primary Academy is looking for a brilliant Teaching Assistant (3) to join our hugely motivated and enthusiastic team to cover a maternity leave. We are commited to developing our academy into an amazing place for the whole Silverdale community, a place where we all flourish and thrive. We believe it is our responsibity to promote a community founded on trust, respect, fairness and honesty, where we are priviliged to celebrate and nurture both our similarities and differences. We take care and pride in each other and ourselves; we really believe it is important to be positive and happy, that learning is for everyone. We want to be aspirational and ambitious; we want to keep getting better. We expect everyone to help create a place where we can all thrive and enjoy being together.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant (3) who will participate fully as an innovative member of our team. We need someone to join us who is as excited about the development of Silverdale as we are!
The successful candidate should:
* Have experience supporting the Class Teacher as well as small groups or individual pupils
* The ability to create good working relationships to support pupils effectively and promote positive values, attitudes and behaviour.
* Knowledge and understanding to effectively use resources to engage pupils and achieve positive outcomes
* Experience of working as a Teaching Assistant 3 or equivalent experience of working with children
* Be an excellent Teaching Assistant with high expectations for welfare of pupils
* Have excellent motivational and communication skills
* Be well motivated with a positive attitude
* Have a good standard of English and Maths
Our Academy will provide you with:
* An innovative and inspirational place to develop and grow
* Opportunities to have a significant impact on the development of the Academy and the children's learning and experiences
* Support and team work throughout the Academies Trust
* The chance to broaden your experience and professional development in interesting and inspiring ways
The successful candidate will have high expectations and will demonstrate a commitment to working as part of our community. Visits to the Academy are warmly encouraged and we really look forward to hearing from you.