The Hastings Academy opened on 1st September 2011 and achieved a 'Good' Ofsted inspection in February 2018. Our mission is to create a culture of innovation and excellence that unlocks the potential of every student. We are committed to providing outstanding learning experiences for all our students to enable them to develop as confident, independent individuals.
The Hastings Academy require a PE Teacher to join our enthusiastic team who can contribute to raising standards within this faculty.
We are looking for:
• a specialist committed to the progress of ALL students
• someone with enthusiasm, presence and authority who can deliver consistently good or better lessons
• a team member who will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the progress of students
We can offer you:
• the opportunity to work within an Academy recently classified as ‘Good’ by Ofsted
• a calm, positive and innovative learning environment
• excellent facilities and resources for staff and students
• excellent professional development opportunities
We offer a wide range of exciting and useful employee benefits to all our employees, including: flexible working to maintain a healthy work-life balance, competitive annual leave entitlement, maternity and paternity leave, and discounts and offers with popular retailers.
We believe in the power of motivated and happy staff, which is why we seek to enrich and reward our employees wherever we can.
To arrange a visit to the academy or to have an informal discussion then please contact the HR Department on 01424 711925 or email email@example.com
Start date: 20th April 2020
Thank you for your interest