Are you an experienced teacher or NQT, looking for a chance to demonstrate your enthusiasm for learning?
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a drive for excellence and a desire to be outstanding!
- Is highly organised, motivated and driven to succeed
- Is committed to the progress of ALL students
- Is a team member who will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the progress of students
- Has enthusiasm, presence and authority who can deliver consistently
As an employee of University of Brighton Academies Trust, we can offer you:
- The opportunity to develop and grow your career within the Trust thorough our commitment to your continued professional development.
- A strong and supportive leadership team, dedicated to the development of staff and students
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, covering a range of health and welfare benefits
- Access to our employee discount programme, My Academy Rewards
The Holmbush Primary Academy require an experienced Classroom teacher to cover maternity leave from April 2020. The sucessful applicant will join our dynamic team and be able to contribute to raising standards in the classroom. The team have raised attainment year on year and are committed to changing the life chances of our students.
Please do have a look at the job description and person specification for more information about the role.
If you would like to arrange a visit to the academy, please contact Gayle Simons on 01273 592471.
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.