The St Leonards Academy opened on 1st September 2011 and achieved a 'Good' Ofsted inspection in January 2017. Our mission is to create a culture of innovation and excellence that unlocks the potential of every student. We are committed to providing outstanding learning experiences for all our students to enable them to develop as confident, independent individuals.
The St Leonards Academy require an experienced SEN Teacher of English to join our enthusiastic team. The English team have raised attainment year on year and are committed to changing the life chances of our students.
We are looking for:
- a specialist committed to the progress of ALL students in English
- someone with enthusiasm, presence and authority who can deliver consistently good or better lessons
- a team member who will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the progress of students
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to work within an Academy recently classified as ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- a calm, positive and innovative learning environment
- excellent facilities and resources for staff and students
- excellent professional development opportunities
We offer a wide range of exciting and useful employee benefits to all our employees, including: flexible working to maintain a healthy work-life balance, competitive annual leave entitlement, maternity and paternity leave, and discounts and offers with popular retailers.
We believe in the power of motivated and happy staff, which is why we seek to enrich and reward our employees wherever we can.
To arrange a visit to the academy or to have an informal discussion then please contact the Principal's PA on 01424 711925 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.