Acting Assistant Principal Part Time 0.6 FTE
Payscale: TMS/UPS with TLR2
Due to the promotion of one of our Assistant Principals we require an Acting Assistant Principal to join our Senior Leadership Team. This post would commence September 1st 2020 through December 31st 2020.
We can offer you:
• A supportive and friendly environment
• Excellent facilities
• A commitment to the professional development of all staff
• Well motivated pupils
• A positive and caring ethos
• Regular weekly non-contact time for management duties
We would like you to:
• Have a teaching responsibility ( class teacher/ groups)
• Be proficient in data analysis including the IDSR and internal tracking.
• Have experience of moderation across academies/ schools.
• Be confident in training both WSLPA staff and other schools in either Talk for Writing or Maths Mastery.
• Have experience in holding staff to account through Performance Management
• Show impact in leading whole school projects
• Ensure the pastoral academic success of all pupils working with parents, children and outside agencies.
• Be highly visible in day to day management of the academy
• Ensure all policies including behaviour are applied consistently by all staff and pupils
• Monitor, evaluate and review pupil progress
• Ensure consistent high expectations on our journey to OFSTED Outstanding
We will ensure you have weekly Leadership time to carry out your role and ongoing CPD to develop your skills further. Please call and speak to Dominic O’Regan, Acting Principal for further details.
Closing date for applications: 26th May 2020
Interview date: 28th May 2020
West St Leonards Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS disclosure for this Authority.