Do you have experience of establishing positive relationships with children?
Do you take a creative approach when leading play activities and interacting with children?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is patient, calm and relaxed with an enthusiastic approach to learning
- Is confident in supervising children during activities indoors and outdoors
As an employee of University of Brighton Academies Trust, we can offer you:
- The opportunity to develop and grow your career within the Trust thorough our commitment to your continued professional development.
- A strong and supportive leadership team, dedicated to the development of staff and students
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, covering a range of health and welfare benefits
- Access to our employee discount programme, My Academy Rewards
The [Academy] require a Midday Supervisory Assistant to join our friendly and enthusiastic team. We believe it is our responsibility to promote a community founded on respect, trust, fairness and honesty, where we are privileged to celebrate and nurture both our similarities and differences.
The role will include supervising pupils at lunchtime and assisting them with their lunchtime meals. In addition, it will involve indoor and outdoor play supervision as well as ensuring the lunchtime areas are clean and tidy.
Please do have a look at the job description and person specification for more information about the role.
If you would like to arrange a visit to the academy, please contact [Gayle Simons, Academy Business Manager] on [01273 592471]
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.