Robsack Wood Primary Academy is seeking a permanent Teacher to work across the academy to provide cover for classes. The successful candidate will ensure that there is a culture of high expectations for all pupils to enable them to meet their full potential through high quality provision.
The post is for 0.6fte for 52 weeks of the year on a permanent basis.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a drive for excellence and a desire to be outstanding!
• Is highly organised, motivated and driven to succeed
• Is a team member who will collaborate with colleagues to ensure excellent
care and high quality learning
As an employee of University of Brighton Academies Trust, we can offer you:
• The opportunity to develop and grow your career within the Trust through our commitment to your continued professional development.
• A strong and supportive leadership team, dedicated to the development of staff and pupils
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, covering a range of health and welfare benefits
• Access to our employee discount programme, My Academy Rewards
Unfortunately due to the current Covid 19 situation we are unable to offer a tour of the academy prior to interview but if you would like to discuss the role further via phone please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange an apppropriate time.
Thank you for your interest.