We require an Outstanding Facility Inclusion Manager responsible for teaching SEND pupils to join our Senior Leadership Team who wants to make a difference and deliver our vision of Excellent Learning and Friendship.
Payscale: TMS/UPS with TLR2b FTE 0.6
We can offer you:
- A supportive and friendly environment
- Excellent facilities
- A commitment to the professional development of all staff
- Well motivated pupils
- A positive and caring ethos
- Regular weekly non-contact time for leadership and management duties
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding teacher
- Exercise a key role in assisting the Principal and Local Board with the strategic development of SEND policy/ provision
- Support all staff in understanding the needs of SEND pupils and ensure the objectives to develop SEND are reflected in the school improvement plan
- Sound knowledge of the SEND Code of Practice
- Commitment to getting the best outcomes for pupils and promoting the ethos and values of the school
- Commitment to equal opportunities and securing good outcomes for pupils with SEN or a disability.
- Have the ability and clear focus to maintain and raise standards throughout the curriculum.
- Be passionate about delivering outstanding outcomes
- Be relentless in striving for excellence
- Show creativity, initiative and enthusiasm
- Be able to support other team members to become outstanding practitioners
- Be able to hold others to account to ensure high standard
- Ambitious and passionate about making a difference to children’s life chances
Please call to speak with Mr Dominic O’Regan, Principal for further details.
Closing date for applications: 19.04.2021
Interview date: 23.04.2021
Part of the University of Brighton Academies Trust, we are an ambitious Academy, with dedicated and determined staff, united by our POW values. West St Leonards is a Good school with four areas judged outstanding. We have three core aims: EXCELLENT We aim to support all children to strive for their best in learning. LEARNING We aim to provide exciting and relevant learning that engages all children. FRIENDSHIP We aim to be a friendly welcoming community where all are valued. Working together as a family of academies we aim to further develop the teaching and learning for our communities. Our expertise and good practice will be enhanced through this joint work supported by the University of Brighton Academies Trust. Outstanding teacher training provision will enable us to grow as learning communities as we aspire to become outstanding in our own right. Our goal is always to give every child the very best opportunities so that they can move successfully onto the next phase of their education.
We have high expectations for our children and our clear next steps for each child are shared with parents. We work with parents and children to get everyone involved in the learning experience. Our school is well resourced and we take pride in our environment. Children are expected to treat others and their academy with respect. There are clear systems for children and we expect all pupils to learn these and with support make good choices and become responsible members of the community.
Our staff focus on giving the pupils the best opportunities and in our constant drive to improve we are working on becoming an outstanding academy. We work with experts to constantly reflect and improve on our practice to ensure we meet the changing needs of our society. We offer a wide range of exciting and useful employee benefits to all our employees, including flexible working to maintain a healthy work-life balance, competitive annual leave entitlement, maternity and paternity leave, and discounts and offers with popular retailers.
We are interested to hear from talented practitioners who are passionate about teaching and learning and want to join a warm and welcoming academy that can support and develop you as a senior leader. You will be joining a highly motivated and dedicated professional team who strive to ensure all children reach their full potential through high expectations and be passionate about excellent learning and friendship.
West St Leonards Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS disclosure for the Authority.