Robsack Wood Primary Academy is seeking a permanent, experienced EYFS Teacher to work within our Outstanding EYFS provision.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a drive for excellence and a desire to be outstanding!
• Is highly organised, motivated and driven to succeed
• Is committed to providing the children with the necessary building blocks for future development and progress
• Is a team member who will collaborate with colleagues to ensure excellent care and high quality learning
• Has enthusiasm, presence and authority who can deliver consistently
In our Nursery setting we offer high quality childcare and education for children aged 3 months to 5 years and operates from 7.45am to 6pm Monday to Friday.Find out more about our outstanding setting here: http://www.robsackwoodprimaryacademy.org.uk/nursery/about
We have 2 Reception classes where we aim to develop independent and successful learners with a high focus on developing pupils individual needs. Our curriculum is broad, balanced and led by the needs of our pupils.
As an employee of University of Brighton Academies Trust, we can offer you:
• The opportunity to develop and grow your career within the Trust thorough our commitment to your continued professional development.
• A strong and supportive leadership team, dedicated to the development of staff and students
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, covering a range of health and welfare benefits
• Access to our employee discount programme, My Academy Rewards
Please do have a look at the job description and person specification for more information about the role.
If you would like to arrange a visit to the academy, please contact Kim Appleford, HR Assistant on 01424 853521
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.