Due to internal promotion, Desmond Anderson Primary Academy require a Midday Meals Supervisor to join our friendly and enthusiastic team. We believe it is our responsibility to promote a community founded on respect, trust, fairness and honesty, where we are privileged to celebrate and nurture both our similarities and differences.
The role will include supervising pupils at lunchtime and assisting them with their lunchtime meals. In addition, it will involve indoor and outdoor play supervision as well as ensuring the lunchtime areas are clean and tidy.
Do you have experience of establishing positive relationships with children?
Do you take a creative approach when leading play activities and interacting with children?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is patient, calm and relaxed with an enthusiastic approach to learning
- Is confident in supervising children during activities indoors and outdoors
As an employee of University of Brighton Academies Trust, we can offer you:
- The opportunity to develop and grow your career within the Trust thorough our commitment to your continued professional development.
- A strong and supportive leadership team, dedicated to the development of staff and students
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, covering a range of health and welfare benefits
- Access to our employee discount programme, My Academy Rewards
Please do have a look at the job description and person specification for more information about the role.
Unfortunately visits to the Academy are not possible at the moment but if you would like more information please contact the Academy office on 01293 525596.
The post is 7.5 hours a week, 11.45 a.m. – 13.15 p.m. Mon – Fri term-time only
Salary: GRADE 2 £18,198 plus Crawley Weighting allowance of £609 per annum, pro-rata. Actual salary £3,073.75 + £102.86 = £3,176.61 per annum.
Applications should be made online at https://careers.brightonacademiestrust.org.uk
The closing date for applications is: 12th May 2021
Interviews will be held on: w/c 17th May 2021
The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the closing date.
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.