Hybrid Working - Partly at home & partly in the office (Office relocation to Burgess Hill pending)
Hours: 18.5 per week
Actual Starting Salary: £10,021.5 (Pay award pending)
Contract: Fixed term until 31 August 2023
Are you an experienced HR Administrator looking for a part time position?
Would you like to work within an organisation that truly values its employees? If yes, please read on.
We have an new part time opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join our People Team. This is a varied role and your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Providing a range of administrative support to enable the People team to deliver an efficient and effective, quality- driven, customer-focused service, ensuring compliance with legislation, policy and best practice
- Processing new employees from the point of offer to the completion of onboarding
- Processing contractual changes and leavers
- Providing first line advice and guidance to managers and employees
- Assisting the People Officers with various project work
- Acting as minute taker in People meetings as required
- Maintaining and updating People systems
In return you will receive:
• Generous annual leave allowance: 26 days + Bank Holidays
• Hybrid working
• Continuous support and development training
• Generous public sector pension schemes
• Flexible working rights from day 1
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Free car parking whilst working at the office
More About Us……
About the University of Brighton Academies Trust
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is the fifth largest multi-academy trust in the south east, with 15 infant, primary and secondary schools all graded by Ofsted as Good or Outstanding. We educate 7,700 children aged 3 months to 16 years and employ 1,200 staff across East and West Sussex.
Excellence, innovation and integrity are the values that guide us. We work collaboratively to help our pupils and everyone connected with our academies achieve excellence. By working together, sharing insights and best practice our schools support each other to improve. Read more about our vision and values.
The University of Brighton is our sponsor. We work closely with the University’s School of Education: in 2019 it was judged as Outstanding by Ofsted for all Initial Teacher Training and was awarded the Student Union’s school of the year.
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from all members of the community. The Trust is proud to be part of the government’s Disability Confident scheme which underpins our staff recruitment practices.
Application closing date: 3 July 2022
Interview date: 13 & 14 July 2022
Start date: As soon as possible
Please apply today by selecting the 'apply button' below.