Are you committed to the development and achievement of pupils?
Do you take a creative approach when interacting with children?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is patient, calm and relaxed with an enthusiastic approach to learning
- Is confident in running stimulating, fun and educational activities with children
- Can build and encourage confidence in children, allowing them to lead their own learning when appropriate
As an employee of University of Brighton Academies Trust, we can offer you:
- The opportunity to develop and grow your career within the Trust thorough our commitment to your continued professional development.
- A strong and supportive leadership team, dedicated to the development of staff and students
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, covering a range of health and welfare benefits
- Access to our employee discount programme, My Academy Rewards
Blackthorns Primary Academy are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and enthusiastic team, contributing to raising standards in the classroom. The role will provide support to the teacher as well as supporting the classroom, occasionally requiring some class supervision.
Please do have a look at the job description and person specification for more information about the role.
If you would like to arrange a visit to the academy, please contact Angela Day on 01444 454866.
The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the closing date or close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.