COVER HIGHER LEVEL TEACHING ASSISTANT
WANTED FOR DYNAMIC, FRIENDLY PRIMARY ACADEMY
Is this you?
- I enjoy helping children learn
- I have experience of supporting children across the primary age range
- I like working as part of a team and am a good team player
- I am very calm and patient
- I am very adaptable and always willing to have a go
- I like to work on my own initiative
- I want to carry on learning and develop as a professional
- I have loads of energy and a good sense of humour
- I have lots of skills and experience that I want to share!
Then we need you!
Desmond Anderson Primary Academy is a well established school in Crawley with a wonderful ethos and a great team. We are looking for a Cover HLTA to work across EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
We would like someone for 5 days a week, 8.30am - 3.30pm term time (28.75 hours per week). Hopefully you will be available to start after Christmas holiday or soon thereafter.
Pay will be at Grade 8 Scale Point 27 - 30 plus Crawley Weighting (£24,657 – £27,358 pro-rata)
Closing date: Mon 18th November 2019 at midday
Interview date: w/c 18th November 2019
Start date: January 2020
Desmond Anderson Primary Academy is an equal opportunities employer and committed to the protection and safety of its children, therefore this post will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.