Teacher of Science - MPS/UPS - 20th April 2020 start (4 vacancies)
The St Leonards Academy opened on 1st September 2011 and achieved a 'Good' Ofsted inspection. Our mission is to create a culture of innovation and excellence that unlocks the potential of every student. We are committed to providing outstanding learning experiences for all our students to enable them to develop as confident, independent individuals.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at The St Leonards Academy and we require an experienced teacher to join our enthusiastic Science team who can contribute to raising standards in the classroom from KS3 to KS4.
We are looking for:
- a specialist committed to the progress of ALL students in Science
- someone with enthusiasm, presence and authority who can deliver consistently good or better lessons
- a team member who will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the progress of students
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to work within an Academy recently classified as ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- a calm, positive and innovative learning environment
- excellent facilities and resources for staff and students
- excellent professional development opportunities
Visits to the academy are warmly encouraged. To arrange a visit or to have an informal discussion about this role then please contact a member of the Trust HR Team on 01424 711925. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We believe in the power of motivated and happy staff, which is why we seek to enrich and reward our employees wherever we can.
Closing date for applications: 24th January 2020 but applications will be considered as they are received. Suitable applicants may proceed to interview stage prior to closing date.
Thank you for your interest.
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.