Robsack Wood Primary Academy is seeking a permanent, experienced SENCO to provide outstanding practice across the academy with regards to SEND pupils and vulnerable learners. The successful candidate will ensure that there is a culture of high expectations for SEND pupils, and that their needs are met to enable them to meet their full potential through high quality provision.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a drive for excellence and a desire to be outstanding!
- Is highly organised, motivated and driven to succeed
- Has excellent analytical skills and the ability to make sound judgements
- Is a team member who will collaborate with colleagues to ensure excellent care and high quality learning
- Has exceptional communication skills to effectively deliver the decisions required to keep all pupils safe.
As an employee of University of Brighton Academies Trust, we can offer you:
- The opportunity to develop and grow your career within the Trust thorough our commitment to your continued professional development.
- A strong and supportive leadership team, dedicated to the development of staff and students
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, covering a range of health and welfare benefits
- Access to our employee discount programme, My Academy Rewards
Please do have a look at the job description and person specification for more information about the role. This position is for a permanent role for 0.8 FTE (4 days per week)
If you would like to arrange a visit to the academy, please contact Kim Appleford, HR Assistant on 01424 853521.
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.