The Baird Primary Academy is part of the University of Brighton Academies Trust and our mission is to become an outstanding academy where we ‘Fly High’ to aspire for excellence. Within a culture of high expectations, mutual respect and shared learning, all members of our academy share in celebrating and taking pride in their successes, and are supported to take the next step on their journey.
Primary School NQT required from September 2020
The Baird Primary Academy is seeking to appoint a Newly Qualified Teacher to join our highly committed team.
Expectations of the role:
• Teacher - including planning, teaching and assessing whole classes and
small groups of pupils
• Contribution to personal, academy and Trust development through reflective
and collaborative approaches
The successful candidate will:
• Be highly motivated, with an ability to demonstrate excellent classroom
• Be committed to raising standards and ensuring children achieve their best
• Enjoy being part of a team and have a positive attitude
• Have a genuine passion to make a difference, and belief in the potential of
• Understand the importance of forming positive relationships with children
To have an informal conversation and/or to arrange a visit to the academy then please contact the school office on 01424 425670.
Thank you for your interest.