Do you have a passion for Drama and the tenacity to drive and improve the outcomes for students?
We are looking to appoint a dynamic and creative part time teacher of Drama (0.6), on a fixed term contract to join our team of talented teachers as we strive to achieve the very best outcomes for our students. As a member of the Creative Arts faculty you will have high expectations and a proven track record of exceptional progress with students from a range of different backgrounds. We are a diverse and thriving Academy that has achieved a ‘Good’ rating from Ofsted. Joining us would provide you with opportunities to engage with a highly personalised CPD programme at the same time as making a significant difference to the lives of our young people.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a drive for excellence and a desire to be outstanding!
- Is highly organised, motivated and driven to succeed
- Is a specialist in Drama and committed to the progress of ALL students
- Is a team member who will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the progress of students
- Has enthusiasm, presence and authority who can deliver consistently
As an employee of University of Brighton Academies Trust, we can offer you:
- The opportunity to develop and grow your career within the Trust thorough our commitment to your continued professional development.
- A strong and supportive leadership team, dedicated to the development of staff and students
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, covering a range of health and welfare benefits
- Access to our employee discount programme, My Academy Rewards
Please do have a look at the job description and person specification for more information about the role.
If you would like to arrange a visit to the academy, please contact Gail Ferguson on firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.