Would you enjoy a varied role in a busy office?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is proactive and organised, able to prioritise and manage their time effectively
- Has a working knowledge of microsoft applications.
- Promotes a positive working environment
As an employee of University of Brighton Academies Trust, we can offer you:
- The opportunity to develop and grow your career within the Trust thorough our commitment to your continued professional development.
- A strong and supportive leadership team, dedicated to the development of staff and students
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, covering a range of health and welfare benefits
- Access to our employee discount programme, My Academy Rewards
The St Leonards Academy is looking to recruit a Student Welfare Assistant to join our friendly and enthusiastic team. The role will undertake general administrative tasks as directed, student welfare and first aid, as well as maintenance of medical and free school meals records in order to support the academy.
Please do have a look at the job description and person specification for more information about the role. The position is for 37 hours per week, term time plus 5 days. Pay scale: Single Status Grade 4.
If you would like to arrange a visit to the academy, please contact Gail Ferguson, PA to the Principal on 01424 448740.
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.