Required from 3rd September 2020
After School and Lunchtime Sports' Co-ordinator
Permanent Contract, 12 hours per week, Term Time only.
Please note this is a part time role therefore the salary will be calculated pro-rata. Actual annual salary £7,153.19.
Are you committed to the development and achievement of pupils?
Do you take a creative approach when interacting with children?
Hollington Primary Academy is looking to recruit an After School and Lunchtime Sports' Co-ordinator to join our friendly and enthusiastic team, to be responsible for After School and Lunchtime Sports activities for the children.
We are an outward facing academy with great staff, pupils and parents.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is patient, calm and relaxed with an enthusiastic approach
• Is confident in running sports activities with children
• Can build and encourage confidence in children
. Has the ability to be flexible and positive
As an employee of University of Brighton Academies Trust, we can offer you:
• The opportunity to develop and grow your career within the Trust thorough our commitment to your continued professional development.
• A strong and supportive leadership team, dedicated to the development of staff and students
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, covering a range of health and welfare benefits
• Access to our employee discount programme, My Academy Rewards
If you are a team player and want to make a difference, then we would welcome an application from you. Thank you for your interest.
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.